THORACIC CATHETERS provide for effective drainage after thoracic surgery.
The catheter is placed intraoperatively, removes gas and fluid deposits from the pleural cavity and helps to restore and maintain pressure.
- Six lateral offset-mounted elliptical eyes ensure safe, patient-friendly drainage
- With Atraumatic tip
- Thermosensitive material
- With X-ray contrast strip for position control
- With length markings for exact positioning
- Available in straight or curved shape
- Suitable for multi-day use
- Supplied in individual sterile packages