Primed Tracheo Seal®
Primed Tracheo Seal® is an innovative silicone patch for sealing and cushioning the area between the tracheostoma and the tracheostomy tube. The skin-friendly, self-adhesive material allows for quick application without any need for adhesives.
The skin-coloured Primed Tracheo Seal® moulds naturally to the musculature and tissue, and its highly flexible properties ensure an outstanding range of motion for a whole new level of comfort.
The planoconvex shape of the Primed Tracheo Seal® ensures excellent sealing of the tracheostoma to allow for better phonation, secretion management and ventilation adjustability.
The Primed Tracheo Seal® is available in various sizes for adults and for children.
Sealing patches for adults:
Sealing patch for children:
- Made of skin-friendly, biocompatible silicone
- Self-adhesive material enables rapid fixing without adhesives
- Highly flexible
- Effective sealing thanks to plano-convex shape – even with irregular tracheostomata
- Improves phonation through the high degree of sealing (making it also suitable for laryngectomized patients with voice prosthesis)
- Stabilizes the seat of the tracheostomy tube
- Reduces the emergence of air and secretions, thus improves secretion management
- Facilitates the setting of uniform ventilation parameters in case of ventilated patients
- Available in three sizes, for adults and children
- Suitable for patients with normal and sensitive skin
- Suitable for patients with an irregular stoma
We’re here to help:
Primed Halberstadt Medizintechnik GmbH
Straße des 20. Juli 1
Phone: + 49 (0) 39 41 – 6 68 6
Fax: + 49 (0) 39 41 – 2 45 65