We, the company Primed Halberstadt Medizintechnik GmbH, Strasse des 20. Juli 1 in 38820 Halberstadt, want to inform you pursuant to Article 13 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR) about the processing of your personal data (hereinafter known simply as “data”).
The provisions of the EU GDPR obligate us to secure the protection of your data during processing. We are happy to meet this obligation.
The protection and security of the data of our customers and users are important to us. We have therefore designed our website and our business processes in such a way that we collect or process as few personal data as possible. If and when there is an opportunity to enter personal or business data (email addresses, names, messages) within the internet site, the disclosure of these data by the user is expressly voluntary.
In the following, we will explain what data from you we process and for what purpose and what rights you have in this context.
Purpose of the processing
The processing of your data is necessary for performance of the contracted services.
We process your data for the following purposes:
- Pursuant to Article 6 (1) lit. b) of the EU GDPR, on the basis of the contract concluded with you:
- Performance of contracted services
- Payment processing
- Delivery of contractually ordered products and services
- Communication of your address data to logistics companies for the delivery of goods
- Pursuant to Article 6 (1) lit. a) of the EU GDPR, on the basis of the consent you have granted:
- Sending of interesting information about products and services
- Submitting your contact information to our sales force for the purposes of individual customer care.
Duration of the processing
We process your data only as long as is necessary to perform our contract or in conformity with applicable legal provisions and to maintain our relationship with you.
Business documents are archived for a maximum of 6 and 10 years as required by the German Commercial Code and the German Tax Code.
As long as you do not raise any objection, we will utilise your data to maintain and intensify our business relationship with you in a spirit of trust and to our mutual benefit.
If you wish for us to delete your data, we will immediately delete them to the extent that legal retention obligations do not prohibit our doing so.
Data processing at www.primed-halberstadt.de
Whenever you visit the internet platform www.primed-halberstadt.de, the data communicated to primed-halberstadt.de by your browser are automatically stored. Such data include, but are not limited to:
- Browser type/release
- Operating system used
- Referer URL (the previously visited site)
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address)
- Time of the server query
These data are not correlated with other data sources, but the data can be used for statistical analyses. Furthermore, the data are not used by the operators. In particular, the stored data are neither sold nor otherwise released to third parties. The stored data are not used for unsolicited contact.
Emails, contact forms
The provision of any information on www.primed-halberstadt.de is voluntary. Illegal content will be deleted by the operator immediately and without previous warning or will be stored in invisible form for the purposes of further investigation. The operators reserve the right to use stored data from illegal entries to file criminal charges. We collect and store personal data to the extent you have given your consent and have entered these data on www.primed-halberstadt.de or communicated the data to us by other means. Such data include names, telephone number, email addresses, addresses and remarks that you enter in the relevant forms. Personal data are also collected and stored whenever you send emails to email@example.com.
(2) This website uses the following types of cookies:
* Transient cookies: Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website.
* Persistent cookies: Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. We use such cookies to statistically record the use of our website and to optimize our offerings. The cookies allow us to automatically recognize when you visit our site again that you were already with us.
You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes. B. decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please be aware that you may not be able to use all features of this site.
The data processed by cookies are required for the purposes mentioned to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR.
Links to other websites
If you call up an external internet site from our site (external link), the external provider may possibly obtain information from your browser showing which of our internet sites was the originating point for your visit to the external site. The external provider is responsible for any such data. Just as every other provider of internet sites, we are not in a position to influence this procedure.
Your rights as data subject
Pursuant to the EU GDPR, you have the right to:
- Information about the processing of your data
- Correction or deletion of your data
- Restriction of the processing (only storage possible)
- Objection to the processing of the data
- Data transfer
- Revocation of your granted consent, effective for the future
- Complaint to the data protection supervisory authority The supervisory authority at your place of residence has jurisdiction. You will find a list of supervisory authorities here: http://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.htm.
We hope that our provision of this information regarding the exercise of your rights is helpful to you. If you would like to have more detailed information about privacy provisions, please read our privacy declaration or speak to your supervisory authority.
Our data protection officer will gladly answer your questions about our data protection policies and can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.